0 Flares 0 Flares ×
TIPS FOR THE SAFETY OF COMPUTER.
Here some tips for the safety of computer. A user can get better result and performance of computer speed by acting upon these tips.
- Don’t turn off your computer during working position of windows.
- Alway turn off you computer manually by clicking on start menu and select shut down. If you are not using a mouse then simply press windows key and then press “U key” 2 times.
- Before connecting new hardware cd rom, ram, hard drive etc, Turn off computer completely.
- Always close Cd Rom by pressing its button, don’t apply force on the gate of CD Rom.
- Don’t keep your computer near dinning table and also don’t keep any liquid or water near your CPU.
- Keep you system in airy atmosphere.
- You can use AC in your computer room.
- Don’t use water room cooler in front of CPU.
- Always turn off computer manually and disconnect your computer from the AC current.
Web Developer and Senior Technician at Technical Support Today
Latest posts by Don Davis (see all)
- Microsoft’s Windows 10 can be a Formidable Choice for Enterprise! - January 28, 2015
- Cheap Computer Repair Does Not mean Bad! - December 17, 2014
- BestTech247’s Guide To Viruses, Malware, Trojans And Other Nasty Stuff! - November 25, 2014